Main Course - Fish
Cook: 20 mins
- 6 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, thyme, parsley, granulated garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl. Arrange salmon on the prepared baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly over salmon fillets.
Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
Source: Allrecipes, https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/233683/lemon-panko-crusted-salmon/
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 40 mins
- 1 medium (1 1/2 pound) cooked lobster
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 ⅜ cups fresh fish stock
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup double cream
- ½ teaspoon hot English mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cut the lobster in half lengthwise, and remove the meat from the claws and tail. Leave to one side. Remove any meat from the head and set aside. Cut the meat up into pieces and place back into the shell.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot; cook and stir until tender. Mix in the fish stock, white wine and double cream. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half. Mix in the mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
Preheat your oven's broiler. Place the lobster halves on a broiling pan or baking sheet, and spoon the sauce over the lobster meat in the shell. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, just until golden brown. Serve immediately.Nutrition Facts
Per Serving: 653 calories; protein 76.7g; carbohydrates 13.5g; fat 28g; cholesterol 322.9mg; sodium 2059.6mg.
Our go-to fish tacos recipe for entertaining! Easy, excellent fish tacos with the best fish taco sauce; an irresistible lime crema! | natashaskitchen.com
Our all-time favorite fish tacos recipe! These are loaded with fresh ingredients and perfectly seasoned plump fish. Don't skip the best fish taco sauce - an irresistible garlic lime crema.
Author: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
Fish Taco Ingredients:
- 24 small white corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 lb tilapia
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
Fish Taco Toppings:
- 1/2 small purple cabbage
- 2 medium avocado sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes diced (optional)
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro longer stems removed
- 4 oz 1 cup Cotija cheese, grated
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges to serve
Fish Taco Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp lime juice from 1 medium lime
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce or to taste
Line large baking sheet with parchment or silicone liner. In a small dish, combine seasonings: 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and evenly sprinkle seasoning mix over both sides of tilapia. Lightly drizzle fish with olive oil and dot each piece with butter. Bake at 375 for 20-25 min. To brown edges, broil for 3-5 minutes at the end if desired.
Combine all Taco sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
To serve the tacos, toast quickly toast the corn tortillas on a large dry skillet or griddle over medium/high heat.
To assemble: start with pieces of fish then add remaining ingredients finishing with a generous sprinkle of cotija cheese and finally that awesome taco sauce! Serve with a fresh lime wedge to squeeze over tacos.
I love the combination of tarragon and Italian parsley, but I've used herbs like basil and thyme, which worked wonderfully as well. As far as the fish goes, a center-cut salmon filet is a perfect thickness for this, but other similarly shaped seafood will work.By CHEF JOHN
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) center-cut salmon fillets, with skin
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Season salmon fillets with kosher salt. Line a baking baking sheet with foil and brush lightly with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven's broiler on high and set the oven rack about 8 inches from the heat source.
Process garlic, tarragon, and parsley in a blender or mortar and pestle to form a loose paste.
Mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper into garlic paste until combined.
Place salmon fillets skin side down on the baking sheet. Spoon herb spread over the top and sides of each fillet.
Cook under the preheated broiler until fillets are well-browned, about 5 minutes. Turn the broiler off and turn the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bake until the internal temperature of the salmon is 130 degrees F (55 degrees C) and salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Nutrition FactsPer Serving:
496 calories; 33 g total fat; 132 mg cholesterol; 520 mg sodium. 2.3 g carbohydrates; 45.1 g protein;
"I used other pad thai recipes from this website and added shrimp and my own little flavor and spice."
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 pound bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots (optional)
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Combine rice wine vinegar, ketchup, fish sauce, chile sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, red pepper flakes, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Set aside.
Add shrimp to the wok. Cook and stir until pink, about 4 minutes. Add the ketchup mixture and stir. Move all ingredients to one side to clear a small space in the pan. Pour in eggs and cook without stirring until partially set, about 3 minutes.
Stir the drained noodles into the shrimp and egg mixture. Add 1/2 cup peanuts, 1/4 cup bean sprouts, and carrots. Cook and stir until noodles are heated through, about 2 minutes. Garnish with the remaining peanuts, bean sprouts, lime wedges, green onions, and cilantro.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 Allrecipes.comPrinted From Allrecipes.com 9/26/2019
Recipes List all
- Apple Crisp II
- Apple Crostata
- Bananas Foster
- Bittersweet Chocolate Souffle
- Black Magic Cake
- Brownies made with Cocoa Powder
- Butter Pie Crust
- Chocolate Pound Cake III
- Chocolate Snowball
- Chunky Cheesecake Brownies
- Creme Brulee (Sous Vide Method)
- Deer Valley’s Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- English Trifle to Die For
- German Apple Cake
- Ice Cream Base
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake
- Martha's Pound Cake
- Molten Chocolate Cakes
- No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake
Main Course - Beef
Main Course - Eggs
Main Course - Fish
Main Course - Lamb
Main Course - Pork
Main Course - Poultry
- Chef John's Coq Au Vin
- Chicken and Mushroom Chimichangas
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Marsala
- Chicken Marsala (CI)
- Chicken Piccata
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cream Filling with Chicken
- Curried Chicken Thighs
- Curried Coconut Chicken
- Madhur Jaffrey's Chicken in a Fried Onion Sauce
- Marcella Hazan's Lemon Roasted Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
- Moo Shu Chicken
- Roast Crisped-Skin Turkey
- The Ultimate Crispy Fried Chicken
Main Course - Vegetarian
Sauces & salad dressings